Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Latest Biblioblog Top 50

The latest Biblioblog Top 50 is out and it is not good news for my NT Blog, which is nowhere to be seen, though the NT Gateway blog still clocks in at a very respectable 12. So let's see what we can do to move my NT Blog up into the mix for next month. There is plenty of good news, though, including the reappearance of Paleojudaica at Number 32, though I am still amazed by what the punters view ahead of Jim Davila's blog. I am also pleased to see the blog of Helen Ingram, my former PhD student, The Omega Course, gaining an honorable mention:
But then we found Helen Ingram’s smoking new blog, delightfully named The Omega Course, which discusses Jesus and Magic - that is, when she’s not playing Metallica’s ‘Nothing Else Matters’ on a church organ.

3 comments:

Helen said...

Whoah...and I was thinking that I was the only one writing/reading my blog! Thanks for the mention, Mark :)

Biblioblog Top 50 said...

Mark,

We have a little confession to make. It was this blog, "NT Blog" that was No. 12 for the month of March. We accidentally kept the old blog name on the Top 50, but in fact were measuring ntweblog.blogspot.com. Sorry for the misinformation. But at least it's good news for this blog. And your blog was increasing in popularity as the month went on, which looks promising for April...

Mark Goodacre said...

Thanks, Biblioblog Top 50, for that clarification. It's good news.